Friday, June 02, 2006

Lost in Singapore Changi Airport

So here I am at Shanghai Airport using a free Internet service - backpacker instincts have already set in. For the first time, I'll be going on a flight that does not contain the words "USA" or "Australia"! After my goodbyes in Melbourne, onto the Singa Air flight with the little screens in the seat in front. Super Nintendo games as well as movies - really should have slept more. I've got two hours until the connecting flight to Hanoi, and then the fun really begins.

Very nice not to be packing by backpack or packing my things in boxes.

DN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Danny, Great to hear you've made it to singapore safely!! Keep the blogs coming xo :o)

Anonymous said...

at last I found your blog... couldn't remember the address, but some nifty blog searching by google steered me in the right direction!!

Ruth