Monday, November 07, 2005

Movember

Hello everyone. If you're reading this, congrats, you're one of the few who have got to my new blog! Nothing much here at the moment - will get bigger, though.

During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I've decided to grow a Mo for the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.


I wasn't sure if I was going to go through with it, but I've finally picked up some support from colleagues at work. Got a few sponsors and some other guys to grow Mo's much bigger than my own. It's been 7 days, and most teenagers could probably grow more facial hair. Hence there is not picture to put up - there really isn't much to see.

If you're in Australia, feel free to go the website (www.movember.com.au) and click on 'sponsor a mo' and put in my rego number 2922 and donate what you want. If you're not in Australia, feel free, currency rates will probably mean you donation goes even further.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very proud of you Danny, Nick is too afraid of ridicule to grow his soy sauce mo for the month. One of his cousins has already got a full italian with curled sides and its only the 8th.....
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hey Danny boy,
I hadn't even heard of Movember, well done for being such a brave soul! I'll keep a look out for fledgling mo's from now on. You'd better pick up the pace on yours by dinner on sunday or there'll be a few dubious sponsors wondering what they're meant to be sponsoring!
Catch you then, Heather

Anonymous said...

Update!! Nick has taken up the challenge after I told him you would be doing it Danny... be afraid, be very afraid
Ellen

Danny said...

Ellen,
Wonder what Nick looks like now - I want photos!
Danny

Anonymous said...

Yes, well, the challenge lasted approx 2 days, then he ran into his cousin and he gave up. he wasn't man enough for the movember. ;(
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Awesome site Danny - you are such a gimp!! Can't wait to catch up when you head to London. We can be unemployed together!
xx Sheena