Monday, October 09, 2006

Am a loud obnoxious Yank or a loud obnoxious Aussie?

Last night was my 1st night in Berlin - the second trip. Went to one of those pub crawls organised by the tour companies. Unfortuately there were only 4 of us (myself and 3 American lasses), so it was cancelled, we didn't have to pay €10, and we went to the 1st pub and had a beer. After about 30 min, some late comers arrived, and we decided to go on our own improv pub crawl!

It ended up being a great time with people from all over the world - Yanks (Amy, Stephanie, Kim, Joe, Jason), Yank living in Sydney (Val), Kiwis (Justine), Aussies (me, Michael), and Northern Irish (Johnny). I normally remember some of the names of the pubs, but I have almost no recollection of any of the bars - good thing I had a camera!

The crew at one of the bars in Berlin


Kim, Amy, Me and Stephanie

Check out more photos at my Flickr website.

DN

No comments: