Tuesday, December 19, 2006

By the time I get back to Phoenix./Where's my chalupa?

So Jason, Ruth, and I got back to Phoenix, and spend the rest of the week hanging out:
  • Went to Phoenix Coyotes - Columbus Blue Jackets hockey game with Kara, Dan B, J, and Ruth. Taco Bell had a promotion where if the Coyotes score 4 goals or more, everyone at the game can pick up a free chalupa with their game ticket. The Coyotes ended up winning 5-4 in a shootout, it was game on for the chalupa! After the game we went to Yard House, a restaurant/bar that has something like 200 different beers - ON TAP! Pretty cool place.
  • A gathering at Jason's house of old friends, complete with beer pong on a ping-pong table. I don't think I won any games, but I was up again stiff competition...
  • Eating enough Mexican food to feed a small town. Fact.
  • Checking out the Christmas lights around Glendale - including a huge Santa Claus the size of a small house.
And after the glorious weather of Phoenix, where I walked around in T-shirts and shorts, it was back to the frozen streets of New York Cit-ay. And I never did go to Taco Bell to pick up my free chalupa...

DN

No comments: