Thursday, June 07, 2007

Goodbye Westchester Square PT

After 5 months, my time at Westchester Square Physical Therapy in the Bronx came to an end. It was a lot of laughs and some hairy and stressful moments, but overall it was a good time. So here are some pictures from my last day:

LaToya and owner Daniel

Can you believe it - cake, plaque, and card in 1 day's notice? Too good.

The WSPT crew: (clockwise from me) Lilibeth, Donna, Russell, LaToya, Yvette, Daniel, Dionne



Brooklyn meets Melbourne via Phoenix: Russell aka Young, Black, and Gifted and Danny aka Bring Da Pain

I would like to apologize now for all the times I was late to work - I blame the Bx12 bus and a bad alarm clock.

I will miss you guys, and hope for nothing but the best for all of you. You know there will be sofa in Melbourne if you ever survive the plane flight.
DN

1 comment:

Lilibeth said...

Hi Danny N,
Just read today (sept 17,2008) courtesy of Danny- our big boss re: Sneaky kangaroo page - Gooodbye WSPT).

You did a very good job in making that page.Short but it tells a story as a scrapbooker says. Love it!


By the way we moved to a bigger place now. The two offices merged as one.

Sometimes me , Russell, thought of you. We can't help laughing recalling the times we had working together, the food, the trip etc. etc.

Thanks for the invite to see Melbourne. Don't worry when i become a milllionaire (hI! HI! HI! )the whole WSPT staff will see you there. I love to see in person a mother kangaroo with a baby in her pouch and of course to see Australia.

God Bless.

LIlibeth